Friday, February 09, 2007

Too long compadres, too long...


In this, his latest blog, Mr Sloane considers his fragile place in the universe, Frank Sidebottom and the joy inherent in larking about in snow...

"...Good afternoon fellow internet obsessives! Are you inside, sheltering from the snow?? Just flicked on the old computer to seek solace and enlightenment via jerky imagery of young girls playing with their bra-straps???

...or are you enjoying playing about in the snow??? You might have one of them new fangled 'lap-tops'...that work in the same way as a tea-tray...but with quick time!

...Ha-Ha!

...Isn't snow luvverly, eh? Cold...but lovely...

...I haven't urinated on fresh snow for many years, so Thursday mornings white blanket gave rise to my creative juices flowing...through my urethra...in a beautiful golden arc...

So!!!??? Did you make it to my first ART-Y exhibition then? 'Course you fucking didn't! You fucking bastards!!!

...who are you anyway?

...still, it was all right...there was wine & pringles...the crisps not the golfing knitwear...

...And I smashed something up...very liberating...Still, next time...come! I might not be here long...life is fleeting dntcha know...

Hey!!! And I'm now best mates with Frank Sidebottom...the Scally from Timperton with the cartoon head...

...well, I'm one of his 7thousand-odd friends...

Ha-Ha! Stay tuned 'friend'...I'm set for big things this year...

Johnathan Cainer told me so...

Lx

No comments: